You’ve seen these DIY online stores around the place. But you don’t really understand how to actually install the thing, or what to do just to get it working.
We offer a basic service to just install all the things for you, without doing anything else. It means you can bypass all the time you would spend mucking around trying to figure it all our yourself, but without having to commit to a full online store offering.
Then, you can start selling online straight away. But you’re safe in the knowledge we’re there to support you on an hourly basis if you need a bit of help with anything.
- Installation – of online store software from WooCommerce.
- Self manageable website included – add pages and blog posts without needing a web developer.
- Low risk – you will have a working online store, without having to invest capital upfront.
- Low monthly fee – A low monthly fee.
- On tap support – Hourly rate support, but only when you need it.
- E-mail – includes up to 10 email accounts.
- Hosted in Australia, not overseas – Your site is on modern servers managed 24 hours a day.
- Personal support – you’ll only ever work with a few of our staff, so we understand your business better.
- Accept payments – via Paypal, Bank Transfer and Cheque from day 1.
- Ready for growth – When you’re ready to take your online store to the next level, we are here ready to help you.
Some of our Woocommerce Online Stores
Why Choose OPMC for your Online Store?
10 Years’ Experience – We have been making online store solutions for a long time, and have a better understanding of the software that powers your online store and what the best solution is for your business. Be wary of fly by night operators looking to capitalise on the Online Sales boom.
We sell stuff online too – We run half a dozen of our own successful online stores, so we have a better understanding of online stores than most. Whether it be with the technical and marketing, postage and payment, or any other aspect of running an online store.
Expert advice – We can advise you on how to get the best out of your new online store.
Growing with your growth – Professional web developers – While the DIY option allows you to get selling online easily and with low risk, you may want something more sophisticated with more functionality as time goes by and your sales increase. We have a team of professional web developers who can customise your store to do whatever you wish.
Questions about the DIY Online Store? Ask us!
Now that you’re looking at selling online, you probably have a lot of questions. We are here to help you with any of your questions, so please contact us via the enquiry form below, or call us on 02 9955 2237