WooCommerce’s Dropshipping plugin has recently been updated.
- Ability to disable supplier notification
- Packing slip prices are rounded
- Additional quick links from installed plugin screen
- Order number added to merchant order notification email
You can now disable the supplier notification emails via the dropshipping settings. Now you can avoid automatically generated emails clogging up your inbox!
Packing Slip Pricing
Previously, prices on packing slips did not round to the next decimal point which could make prices seem confusing or messy. This has now been fixed and packing slip prices now round up the two digits following the decimal point.
The following quick links have been added to the Installed Plugin screen for the Anti-Fraud extension
- ‘Settings’ will now let you navigate to the settings page.
- ‘Docs’ allows you to navigate to the documentation page on WooCommerce.
Now merchants can see order numbers in their order notification email, helping them to organise and keep track of all the orders made via their dropshipping website.
Dropshipping made easy!
WooCommerce Dropshipping is designed to make Dropshipping easy and hassle-free. This lets you sell more, and work less!
WooCommerce Dropshipping is a powerful store management tool for dropshipping stores. It is ideal for:
- Managing a dropshipping store.
- Automatically notifying suppliers when their products are purchased through your store.
- Quickly importing inventory per supplier
- Assigning inventory to specific suppliers.
WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin allows you to send order notification emails to your wholesale dropshippers automatically. The supplier receives an email as soon as a new order is made in your WooCommerce store, streamlining the delivery process.
You can find the WooCommerce Dropshipping plugin here